April 11, 2013

Every little thing is gonna be alright

I woke up this morning singing a song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSu4VNRV1c&noredirect=1
"Don't worry, about a thing.  Every little thing is gonna be alright."

When I was living in Minneapolis, Al and I had our ups and downs and I was applying to graduate schools.  One day, Al came over and just gave me a hug and played this song.  We dated for 10 years and worked through a lot of issues.  But, I know the reason our marriage has been successful is because God has been at the center.  It's hard to believe, but time really flies... This year we will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary!


I think I woke up today with a heaviness being lifted off my shoulders, because today Al signed the house loan paperwork.  We close at the end of this month, but everything is all in order now.  Wow, that really feels good!

No comments: