So, today, I'm going to share some favorite pics of my birthday boy.

Yesterday we officially celebrated. Our tradition is for the birthday boy to pick his favorite breakfast treat. We lit four candles on his applesauce muffin, sang "Happy Birthday," and opened presents.
Ezra had a great time seeing family last weekend for his birthday celebration. Thank you to everyone who could join us in celebrating and for those of you who sent cards.
![]() |
| Ezra wanted white and chocolate cakes... Of course, his favorite part is always the frosting! |
![]() |
| Smiles with Great Grandma Gleason. (Ezra 4, Katelyn 7 1/2, Asher 6 1/2, Chase 5 1/2) |
Ezra was very blessed to have a great group of Preschool friends. His last day of school they had an egg hunt and also wanted to celebrate his birthday before we moved. It was really special for him to get to bring birthday treats to school for the first time. I know he really enjoyed the opportunity to celebrate early with his friends.
I am enjoying some one-on-one time lately with Ezra, while daddy is at work and brother finishes First Grade. He is still my tall and active boy. Ezra continues to love Transformers (& his special Rescue Bots), Superheroes, building with a variety of blocks, Play Doh, puzzles, dress up pretend play, drawing, and reading together. He continues to be very vocal and determined, and I just love his outgoing personality!




No comments:
Post a Comment