Ezra
a boy's name of Hebrew origin, meaning help; a shortened form of helper and God is my help or Yahweh comforts.
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord. 1 Samuel 1:27-28
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God – children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God. John 1:12-13
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone and the new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17
Tiny hands, tiny feet,
formed by God, in love complete.
May this gift from up above
grow to know His special love.
On this your Dedication Day,
the gift we give is you today.
Consecrated to the Lord,
oh, precious lamb, of His reward.


No comments:
Post a Comment